Do more with your blog by using these functional blogging web tools. Find which tools work best for you and how you can increase your efficiency and traffic. The Blogging web tools are also free which is always a plus+!
Also, for easy access, bookmark this page now so that you can return to use the tools whenever you need too!
Blogging Web Tools
- Sitemap Generator – Create sitemaps Search Engines can find
- Link Popularity Checker – Check who is linking to you
- Html Shortcuts and Hotkeys – Learn the easy to use html shortcuts
- Html color codes – Find the color codes for all of your blogging needs
- Color Palette Generators – Find the color palettes that match images
- Favicon - Create the small icon for your blogs bookmark and url bar
- Email Services – Top 17 Free Email Account services
- Search Engine Results – Find out where you rank in keywords, learn more here
- Template Generator – A little bit on the simple side… but it is all your own design
- Blog Catalog – Submit a blog to one of the largest blog directories
- Technorati – Fantastic social blog catalog… when your there, favorite Politicalblogtips.com
- Political Topsite – Submit to Blog Directory
- DMOZ – Open Directory Project… A must submit site
- Top Ten Conservative Blogs - If you are in this niche, leave relevant comments and participate in their community. *
- Top Ten Liberal Blogs – If you are in this niche, leave relevant comments too. *
- Blog Tour – Create a tour your readers can use to see your best stuff.
Blog Money Makers
- Vibrant Media – In-text ads, must have 500k pageviews a month
- Google Adsense – By far the easiest way to advertise…
- Amazon – One of the webs biggest sellers of books, DVD’s and music
- Glam Media – Another Advertiser like Google Adsense
- Ebay - You know them, buy, sell, or have your own store…
- Cafepress – T-shirts, items and lots of other stuff that you add your images too and sell.
- Spreadshirt – Like Cafepress but less popular… Another resource
- Zazzle – Custom items and t-shirts
- Squidoo - Create niche pages and earn easy revenue… Very easy!
- Associated Content - Easy content creator with passive income
- Selling your Blog – Think you want to sell your blog…
- Inlinks – In-content ads…
* See the article about Leaving Comments to Build Traffic